Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Blogging challenge

So some of the ladies in the mom's group are having a challenge to see who can blog EVERYDAY this month and maybe even next month too! So far, Julie hasn't posted today and AMY hasn't posted today either. I think she is going to be part of the contest. I mean she's been saving blog fodder( Can someone tell me where this word came from)? for like 3 MONTHS now. Her last picture is of Halloween!

Happy New Year to everyone!! We had a nice evening. Hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill, a fire and roasted marshmallows, fireworks and kids fireworks (poppers, champagne poppers, sparklers)Shannon and her boyfriend and Jillian came over to celebrate with us. We all had fun and I hope you did too!!!



2 comments:

AmySue73 said...

Is that Johnny Depp in your Meez with you? Isn't Andrew jealous? You know I wouldn't let you down with the blogging challenge. I'm too competitive not to at least give it a try!

Melodie said...

I thought I told you to GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY MAN!!! Johnny's MINE!