Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Rewind

So I'm going back to the first part of December to bring all of you up to date...plus I needed something to post about for the challenge, LOL.

I know I had posted already about going to the Lakeland Christmas parade but I never posted a picture, so here's a picture of my clan and 2 of 3 of Jen's clan. Jen's family was wonderful and treated me like they had known me for years. It was very nice!! Thanks again , Jen!!
This picture doesn't need too many words only that he asked for me to do that to him and then promptly asked me to undo it!! He said he wanted a mohawk, but he wanted to spike it up like real tall.... well your hair has to be long enough to do that. His wasn't.


This is a picture of Lucas's Fall Band Concert at the Mulberry High school auditorium. You can't see him even if I zoomed in real close. He's behind a bunch of other kids. In case you didn't know, he plays the saxophone.

And this last one for your viewing pleasure is Lucas's end of season soccer party at Pizza Hut. They handed out trophies and ate lots of pizza. The kids had a good time seeing each other off the soccer field. Several of the kids did not show up, but the ones that were usually at the games and practices were there.


Stop back in tomorrow for some more Rewind from the past!!

No comments: