Thursday, January 10, 2008

Crazy

Crazy on so many levels.
Where to begin.....hmmmm
Well first I guess I will comment on my Meez. That is the crazy way my husband would tell you that I dance. I do dance better than that. I swear I do. Especially in my own head.

Next crazy would be that I can't figure out why my printer is not working and it's driving me crazy. It's plugged in and has power. The computer knows it's there. The computer is sending the job to it but nothing is happening! I just started classes people. I need the frickin' printer to work!!!

Another thing that makes me crazy are those people who insist that they are so important and must get to where they are going so quickly that they can't slow down for the 90 feet of school zone. So today I pulled out in front of one such person and slowed WAAAYYYY down to like barely over 5 mph. I could see her cursing me in the rear view mirror. That felt good. Crazy. I know. Julie posted about this same speeding through school zones thing the other day. So I'm not the only one irritated by this.

Another thing that makes me crazy is that no matter when I mop the floor or how often or how much I warn the kids or don't warn the kids, within 4 hours of cleaning it to a squeaky clean, someone spills.
And not just water, something horribly sticky like orange juice. Ugh!! I just mopped for goodness sake.

Andrew would just tell you that I am crazy. Things don't make you crazy you either are or not.

I guess I am.

Oh well!

2 comments:

Kandee said...

Your printer wouldn't happen to be an Epson? My Epson does the same thing...I finally got another one to replace it.

Melodie said...

I was going to ask you about your Elaine-style dancing there... It looks like your arms could fly off at any moment!