Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bugs

Today, actually just a minute ago, Stella wanted to go outside in the backyard with Hunter to play. She doesn't like bugs and insisted that she put on pants and I spray her down with bug spray to keep them away. It is too funny. A kid insisting on putting bug spray on. Normally kids run away when you want to put stuff on them. She's weird. She's also a door closer. If she walks by a door and it is open, she has to close it. Even if she's on the way to the potty and in a hurry she will stop to close a door. Weird!

On another note, this blogging challenge could go for quite a while. There are several people who have insisted that they will win. I'm waiting for them to forget just one day. I'm, at least, hoping that they forget the day before I do, LOL!! I have had to log in to check to make sure I blogged that day. That's how bad my memory is. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Olivia is the same way. She loves to close doors. It's a little annoying sometimes, like when I'm cooking and need to leave the cupboard door open to throw away trash. I hate trying to grab the handle with wet or greasy hands! At least they are tidy. I'm sure it won't last!

I've done the month long thing before so this is nothing new to me. I think you all should just give up now anyway. HAHAHAHA! I WILL WIN!!!