Thursday, January 3, 2008

Rewind 2

As promised I am going back to all the things I neglected to post during the holidays. The first picture is of myself and Stella putting the finishing touches on the Christmas tree. We got a fake this year because of Andrew's and Hunter's allergies. I don't think it's too bad for a fake.


Hunter asked for weeks to do a gingerbread house and I finally caved in. It just seemed like a lot of work for something that the dogs were going to try to eat. Here is the first stage:

This is the completed house with it's two artist/decorators. This beautiful gingerbread house only lasted about 10 minutes. Then it came to pieces....lots of little pieces!!LOL It had help from two hungry decorators!!

The weekend before Christmas we went to my dad's house in Crystal River. My dad and stepmom had a few gifts for the kids. Hunter got two Webkins (which he loves), Stella got a Dora blanket and Lucas got a alarm clock/radio/docking station for the iPOD (which he loves).

Stella was just plum tuckered out by all the fun and running around on the property up there. She fell asleep on Grandma Jeannie's lap, all snuggled in her coat.

On the property next to my dad's they have 5 cows and 7-8 donkeys. So we hopped the fence and went over to check them out.

They decided to come check us out.

Especially our shoes...

Andrew's must've smelled really good or the cow was really hungry!

This one also tried to eat my shoe too. Talk about a shoe fetish!!

Andrew and Lucas camped out by the fire. Hunter wanted too but his asthma was acting up because of the chilly air and the smoke from the fire. He was pretty bummed about it but got over it quickly.

While we are up there we usually spend almost the whole day outside because it is so nice and quiet. Everybody also gets a ride on the big tractor. Here is one of Stella and dad taking a ride.

Tune in again tomorrow for another Rewind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, Kolbie was being nosey as I was reading....and he caught a glimpse of Johnny Depp. :) He said "Who's that?" I said "You Know" and he said "well who is that girl?" I said "Stacy". He said...with a serious face....""How can they be together?? Where is Andrew? She should have the cartoon guy that looks like Andrew!" Too funny.....

Melodie said...

I agree with you, Heather. Stacy should be with Andrew, and Johnny should be with me.