Thursday, January 24, 2008

Obviously Out

Well, I'm out. Obviously! And much to Melodie's delight, I'm sure.

I had a fun weekend with my mom.

Saturday night Andrew and I went out. We went to Olive Garden and then to see National Treasure.

On Sunday, Andrew took Hunter Muddin' with some friends from his work. Here is Hunter grinning from ear to ear next to the filthy mud covered truck. My boy is definitely a country boy!

On Monday we went down to the Manatee Viewing Center. I'm the shadow in the middle carrying Stella and my mom is on the left of me. Oh and there were also about 75 manatees swimming around. You can see 7 clearly in this picture, although there were way more that you can't see lower in the water and in the shadows of the picture.

On Tuesday, My mom left in the morning and we won't see her again until Spring break-ish. Also Lucas welcomed his new baby brother, Logan Robert. Here is a picture of Lucas and Logan at about 4 hours old. He's got the same expression on his face as he did the last 3 babies he's welcomed in to the world, "What the heck am I gonna do with THIS!"

I love catching the kids reading. I really love catching them in the act and being able to snap a picture. She just plopped herself down in the middle of the busiest walkway in the house and enjoyed her book!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cute pics. Sounds like you had a nice time with your mom!

Holly said...

Welcome back, we've missed you!

Glad you had a nice week with your mom.