Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Blogging challenge

This blogging challenge has not gone on too long before we had our first ones out. Amy was first and then Kandee, both missed a day posting. Well actually, Amy just missed posting by about 7 minutes but Kandee just didn't post. Then there is Julie who starting writing her post the day before and finished it on Monday. It was dated Sunday but obviously there were pictures from Monday so she will slide by with that one. This time anyway!LOL!

At work today I was able to weigh myself. Last time I weighed in was January 1st and I was 156.6lbs. Today I was 152.4lbs. For a total loss of 4.2lbs. Yeah me!! This is the first time I've actually made it a full week on a diet (ahem, lifestyle change) and not totally deviated from it. It's working though and I feel like I can keep it up. Congrats to Scarlett who has also lost some on her first week! Yeah you!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wahoo, congrats on the weight loss! I've done great with the increased water intake and increased exercise part of my "lifestyle change", but just can't get down the food part right now!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I know this is something you have been wanting to do for years. I am proud of you. If only I could follow your path now.....