Sunday, January 13, 2008

Friends

I went over to a friends house last night and we watched a movie. I had a really good time. It IS really necessary to get out now and then. I does my mind good. Friends are really great to have to. They can put things in perspective and give you ideas you hadn't thought of.

Friends can also open your eyes to things. Different things. Some of my friends have hobbies that border on obsessions. They have these contraptions they use that are just odd. Don't ask because I couldn't tell you what they are called. But it was interesting to say the least.

Love having friends!!

2 comments:

Melodie said...

Contraptions? For what exactly? There are hobbies that you need "contraptions" for?

Scarlett said...

Were you at Amy's house??? I saw a "contraption" in her blog photo... It was some knitting thing (which is definitely an obsession of hers), but I didn't know what it was called or even what it was for.