Friday, January 4, 2008

F*cktard

I'm just gonna use Julie's word. Do you want to know why??

My cousin Bob showed up last night at 8:45 when he said he would be here about the time the kids got home from school. So he finally gets here (after the kids are in bed) and the kids get back out of bed to say 'Hi' and just to see what all the noise is.

What noise you say... one should just come in have quiet conversation, maybe get something to eat.

Nope, that didn't happen.

What did happen you wonder...

Bob brought his 9 month old pit bull puppy named Zeus.

Well that's not so bad you say...

Georgia wets herself out of excitement and so does Zeus (after Bob tells me he doesn't pee)

So there's pee all over the floor.

And my male boxer, Joe, wants to KILL him.

Well just separate them.

Yeah.

Too cold to put one of them outside, so we had to listen to them whine and growl all night.

I wanted to ask him what the hell was he thinking??

You don't bring a dog unannounced to someones house,

I wanted to tell him to go home or stay at a hotel.

But he is my cousin and the kids were excited that he is here.

I know he just didn't even think about it.

Bob,

Think.

Please.

Related but unrelated, the puppy is so darn cute it's hard to be too mad.
Maybe I'll get a picture today and post it tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kandee said...

oh my, I would have been livid. Relatives are the worst. We had that happen once....it was a hated weekend.