Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Nintendo DS and papers

I (or should I say 'we') want to get Hunter a Nintendo DS for his birthday that is in March. I am worrying about it now because I am worried about being able to find one. We have some gift cards to Best Buy so that's where I need to get it from, but unfortunately they don't have anything but pink ones(he wants the crimson one) on their website. I called all the stores in the area and they are all sold out. They also have no idea when they will be getting them. They are such a hot commodity that I am worried that they still won't be available in March except on ebay. I might be irrational but it's the one thing that my boy wanted for Christmas and was SO disappointed that he did not get it from Santa.

The papers part of this post is that my Sociology class requires that I write 6 papers in total. UGH!!!
I hate writing papers!
And, there aren't any due dates except that they are all due buy the end of the semester. I'm a major procrastinator!!
Put those two together and you've got a mom who will be VERY busy the last week of April frantically writing 6 papers with reference pages and the whole nine yards.
And again
UGH!!!!
I hate writing! (well formal writing, this blogging thing doesn't require references or a title page)

3 comments:

Kandee said...

oooo, I don't miss college days. I hated writing too and I was also a procrastinator. Good luck, I'm sure you'll do fine (after you pull out a few hairs first).:)

Holly said...

Erin wanted a Nintendo DS for Christmas too. I told her she couldn't have one until she was too old for her Leapster. I'm a mean mommy! LOL

Scarlett said...

About the papers... You could get a basic outline going for each one now and then you'd have some time to think about where it's going. Then, just when you have a few hours here or there that you can set aside, you can do your research or whatever so at the end you won't be so far behind and making yourself crazy. Trust me, I know all about procrastination... I am very good at it! Just an idea to try to get you motivated to get going. Good luck!