Monday, January 28, 2008

10 things

My friend Julie has 'tagged' all her friends to do a list of 10 things that other people have likely NOT done. So I've been thinking about it for a little while and here is my list:

1. I have had over 25 different jobs.

2. (Don't read this one mom!) My friends and I used to jump off the roof into the pool.

3. I graduated high school early.

4. I've been enrolled in at least one college course for 11 years now.

5. I turned down an opportunity when I was 16 to go to the south of France for a month. :-(
(because I was too scared to go)

6. I have a Class A CDL drivers license. (which means I'm licensed to drive an 18 wheeler,lol)

I need to come up with 4 more and I'm having a hard time!!

7. I got a microwave as my high school graduation present.

8. I asked a guy to marry me and he said, "no"

9. I rode my bike 50 miles for charity (I was supposed to ride 50 miles back but my butt couldn't take it any more,lol)

Oh my, just 1 more,

10. I once paid $600 for and online dog grooming course, that I never finished. Don't Laugh, I know I was stupid!! The whole thing was stupid!!

Alright I'm done, you can stop laughing now........please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1)25 jobs makes you experienced.
2)Jumping off roof....well, that makes you crazy.:<)
3)Grad. early makes you smart.
4)Enrolled for 11 years makes you commited.
5)Opportunity to go to France makes ME jealous. LOL
6)Your CDL makes you a good driver (u know u r!!)
7)Microwave-ok. Thats a bummer! :<)
8)Guy saying no makes you gutsy...and he wasnt the right one anyway. His loss.
9)I stared at Stacy's backside for 9.5 hours for charity! That makes us giving, but insane!
10)Well, dog grooming..I think you missed the boat on that! Great idea! Try calling for a grooming appointment and see how long you have to wait to get in! You could be a Mobile Dog groomer! Better than the other "as seen on tv" purchases you or I have ever made. LOL