Sunday, January 6, 2008

School starts

Tomorrow I start classes again. The break was nice but part of me is ready to get back to studying. In case anyone forgot or just didn't read it I am taking Nutrition and Sociology. I need to start the application process to the Dental Hygiene school and start looking at loans and grants and whatever other financial aid information I can get my eyes on. If anyone has any personal experience with this I would appreciate your help!!!

I always get whatever textbooks I can off of ebay and sell my old ones on ebay and this semester I actually sold my books for more than I bought them for. Even after the ebay fees and paypal fees I still made a few bucks!! (only $3-4, but that's better than going negative, right?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm an eBay seller but have never tried textbooks. Good for you for making a profit on them! Are many students buying and selling books on eBay? Is that a common thing now? Just wondering how all that works - what a great way to recover some of the cost of used books!

Take Care-
Suzanne