Thursday, January 17, 2008

MNO

Hello, I know that most of you that read this know what MNO means, but for the rest of you it means Moms Night Out. (For future reference MNI means Moms Night In) So last night we went to The Melting Pot and had a total blast!
I hadn't laughed that much since I don't know when.
My night started out driving to Amy's to carpool to Julie's and on the way we picked up Jen. Once we got to Julie's we all got in the Escapade (Karlise's version of the Escalade, he he) and Scarlett drove all of us crazy girls to the Melting Pot over in Tampa. We all shared 3 cheeses and 3 chocolates, Mmmmmm, they were oh so good!!! I totally pigged out and finished my entire dessert plate. Mmmmmm!! I don't think I can eat the rest of the week. I'm pretty sure I used up all my WW points. Can I earn exercise points after the fact? I hope so!

I didn't get home until midnight and basically as soon as I walked in the door Stella woke up and needed to go potty and then was pretty much up from then on about every 30 minutes or so. I have no idea why and now I'm pretty tired.

My mom will be here tomorrow morning and the kids are pretty excited about it. They are bringing down belated Christmas presents for them which is part of the reason they are so excited. While they are here Andrew and I will go out (free babysitter, can't pass that up!!) and I want to go on Monday to see the manatees down at the TECO place. Other than that we have no plans. So my plans today include a little cleaning, a little laundry, a little nap and that'll pretty much be my day.
Oh I almost forgot, I have to go get a present for a girl's birthday. Lucas was invited to Katie's birthday, she's a girl from school. I'm interested to see how many kids she invited and what the mix of boys and girls is going to be. I don't know whether to stay or just drop him off or what. It's at the Family Fun Center and I know that the other 2 kids will want to play, so will see how it goes.
That's all for today, I'm off to do a little bit of all that stuff I mentioned above that I need to do.

No comments: