Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Rush

First of all, Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

I am enjoying the remaining few minutes until I begin the Christmas rush.
Tomorrow we are going to my dad's house in Crystal River. We will spend the night and come home some time Sunday. Then, Monday I have to work and I have a playdate scheduled for lunchtime. I have cookies to make for Santa and a few things to wrap because they are in hiding and/or too big to wrap (the kids will notice a big box if it's wrapped but a plain box blends into the garage mess,LOL)

I can't figure out how to get the stuff off the hard drive in my video camera. I really would like to video Christmas morning so I need to do that.

I have text books that I need to get up on ebay very soon (tonight preferably)

And on top of all that Stella saw a VERY cute Tinkerbell stocking, so I got it for her, BUT it's a felt one that you have to sew on all the pieces and some beads. So I MIGHT or might not get that all done before the big night (wish me luck since I'm a slow sew-er)

I hope to have some great pics of my stay at dad's house and Christmas for you all next time I post. Until then, have FUN!!!

No comments: