Saturday, January 5, 2008

Celeb matchup

In reading some of the other blogs I read I decided to see who exactly would I be matched up with......
and the lucky guy is...





Take this test!


That's right, a charming and gorgeous dreamboat like George Clooney is just what the doctor ordered.


Smart and sophisticated, you need a soulmate with a brain to match. Only someone with intelligence and beauty will create your perfect storm. Lucky for you, your celeb match has plenty of both to spare...and a villa in Italy to boot. From dinner dates in LA to chilling on Lake Como, you'll be sure to have a heavenly time. Good night and good luck!





I could handle that. And he's good friends with the Pitt-Jolie clan. That would be neat too!! LOL

1 comment:

Kandee said...

Mine is Jake Gyllenhaal. I'll have to post the comments some other time.