Friday, January 18, 2008

Temporary housekeeper

My mom is here!!!

They have been here since this morning and already she has cleaned my kitchen, cooked dinner and clean up afterwards, bathed the kids, and put Stella to bed. She also had dinner waiting for me when I got home from work! (I picked up a shift for one of the other girls)

How great is all of that!! But I have to remember that's it is only temporary. It sure is nice to have someone help out that much!

1 Hr Later:Crisis nearly averted. The sleeping arrangement is not perfect with 2 additional in the house and a certain person is not the most patient with other certain littler people. Ugh! So now Stella is up and the one(s) who caused the commotion are now sleeping. I'm not sure what to do tomorrow night. Hopefully I will find a solution that will make everyone happy(er).

It's almost 11pm and I'm tired. So sorry for the short post, I will do better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Take advantage of it while you can! Enjoy!