Friday, January 11, 2008

Cheese with that Whine?

Oh my gosh! Hunter is a man in training for sure. He was home sick today and did NOTHING but whine.
All Day.
If he was saying something he was whining.
I took him to the doctor and he gave us some stuff for his allergies/asthma.
But I can't pick it up from the pharmacy because he is whining so much we can't get out of the house.
And what is it with sick children, they just think you can sit with them ALL day long.
Hello?, I've got stuff to do and another kid to do stuff for.
I do feel bad for him, but making me miserable isn't helping him feel better.

He must really feel bad though. He has fallen asleep several times today. He never does that unless he's really sick.

Oh, and Andrew is going out with his buddies tonight on a boat to go 'fishing'.
I would have serious mommy guilt and wouldn't be able to go and enjoy myself, especially if Hunter begged me to come home soon, like he did to dad today.
Mommy guilt.....I've never heard of daddy guilt, but maybe that's because it doesn't exist.

3 comments:

Melodie said...

No such thing as Daddy-Guilt. Luckily for me, Phil gets Mommy-Guilt. (Yes, he is a woman.)

Karlise said...

Dh gets Daddy guilt. I just asked him and he said a definate yes.

Kandee said...

I don't think they get Daddy guilt unless I impose it on them, or at least that's how my husband gets "the guilt". Men are definitely from Mars.