Monday, January 14, 2008

Weight Watchers

Lately I have been neglecting myself totally and had put on a few more pounds than could reasonably fit into my currently owned pants. So my friend Scarlett inspired me to start a diet (PC: lifestyle change, LOL) Although I didn't weigh myself properly at the beginning, I do have an idea of where I was and I know where I was 1 week before I started. I was at 156.6 if you must know and I will weigh myself tomorrow at work to see where I am after one full week on my new lifestyle change.
I am actually wearing a pair of pants that I haven't been able to get on for a while. They are a bit snug still, but not cutting off any circulation, LOL!

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

I love it when I can put on clothes that didn't fit before - that's a great feeling! Good luck on your new program.