Saturday, January 5, 2008

Rewind 3

So back to my rewind through the month of December. Christmas eve was spent making chocolate chip cookies for Santa and spreading the magic reindeer food of the front lawn.
Hunter loves the camera and does an exaggerated pose of throwing the magic food on the front lawn. Giant grin included!

Here are some pictures of the tree and all it's glorious presents prior to the kids ripping into the pile.


Unfortunately I didn't get any photos of the present opening. i was too busy videoing it and I have yet learned how to fully operate the downloading aspect of it. (Julie help please!!)

That's pretty much it as far as the rewind is concerned. The next event was NYE which I already posted about and I added pictures a few days later in case you didn't see.

No comments: