Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Parade

For the first time since living in Lakeland, I took the kids to the Christmas Parade. It was fun. I would never have gone but I met a good friend down there and I hung out with her and her family (They were really nice to share their space with us!) You can go see pictures on Jen's blog. Sorry but I don't feel like down loading pics right now. I went without Andrew because he had to work. Thank goodness I did meet a friend down there because Stella is potty training and there were several times I had to just pick her up and practically run to the bathroom with her. She made it all night with no accidents !!! That wouldn't have happened if I would have had to gather up both boys every time she had to go. So THANK YOU JEN(and John)!!!

As for the rest of my weekend... it was miserable!! I came down with a head cold and felt terrible and I also had an abscess that was not draining and VERY painful. Hunter was very helpful with Stella since I pretty much spent the whole time on the couch. I feel much better today!! Head cold almost gone and the abscess is draining on its own, no surgery needed (whew!!)

I took one of my finals on Sunday for my Microbiology class and did well enough to get an A for the class!!! YEAH Now I just have the lab final to do by tomorrow night. Wish me luck!

One more thing, the girls in my Moms group want to have our very own little blog-a-thon for the month of January. Who ever post the most wins. Wins what? we're not sure yet, but sounds fun and it'll be nice to go read their blogs and have something new to read!

1 comment:

Melodie said...

Congratulations on your final, Stacy! And I'm glad you're feeling better. I've been down and out for close to a week now, at it doesn't seem to be getting better.