Wednesday, December 12, 2007

ba-zillions of cookies

I feel like I am making ba-zillions of them, they are everywhere!! LOL We (my mom's group) are having a cookie exchange tonight and I, of course, have waited till the last possible hour to make them. I am making Andies Candies cookies. I hope and pray that they turn out good, I haven't made them before so I'm taking a huge chance.

Last year I made Chocolate Rum Balls. Most people said they were too boozy.... hello?? they are RUM balls, they are supposed to taste like rum!!! Oh well. At Least my good friend Julie liked them. She liked them so much that she posted that she is going to make some this year for her and family (or maybe just her).

OK, my timer is going off, I must go,
bake...
cookies...


I do hope they are good!!!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

They were so good they won for best tasting!