Saturday, December 15, 2007

No more diapers

So I even hesitate to post this because I know it'll jinx me ......
buuuut........
I will anyway because I'm so excited for her! (and me!)

Stella is pretty much potty trained at 2 yrs and 5 months old. She only wears a pull up at night time, but only because I don't 100% trust her. She doesn't wake up wet and she has even woken me up at 2:30am to take her to the potty. I also keep a potty in the car for those times when no potty is available. So she has been wearing big girl panties and recently we haven't had any accidents except the one time Lucas was in the bathroom and dad was in the other one and she just couldn't wait any longer. She was mad about that one. I felt bad for her too.

Now if she could just get her pants back up all by herself. She still needs help with that part. I'm OK with that because I don't have to buy diapers anymore....

ever!!!!

1 comment:

Melodie said...

Yay, yay, yay! Congratulations to you both.