Saturday, November 3, 2007

Blind, apparently

Yea, so apparently I'm blind. Not as blind as a bat, but barely legal to drive a car with out corrective lenses. That does explain all the headaches and shoulder aches I've been having. I had my eyes examined on Thursday this past week and stood there looking for frames with 2 kids acting not the greatest. So picking out frames is not easy. I want something pretty and functional. I also need sunglasses. I would have preferred plastic frames because I don't really care for the nose pieces but then I would have needed a second pair of shades and the budget doesn't allow for that right now. So then I thought about transitions lenses but they won't work in the car because the windshield blocks the UV rays that make the lenses turn dark, so those wouldn't do either. So my last option are frames with the magnetic shades that clip on. So this is what I picked out:



I took the picture myself so that's the best I could get. You can't really tell from the pic but they are sort of a coppery color. So what do you think??

2 comments:

Melodie said...

Nice! Where did you get them? I've been thinking about getting a new pair since I've been having some trouble with my contact lenses lately and my newest pair of glasses is older than Emily.
And those clip on sunglasses are great! Sarah always had those before she started wearing contacts and we really liked them.

jennifer said...

You look great stacy!