Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Grandma is gone now

Grandma's visit seemed so short. The kids are asking when will she be back. I think sometime in January so not too long in between visits this time. While she was here she took us to Novemberfest at Nativity Catholic Church. For those who don't know it is a mini fair, with the rides and food and games just like a state fair only on a smaller scale and no farm animals. The kids had a blast! I would post pictures but my camera's batteries were given to someone else. They were given to Hunter's preschool teacher who we saw at Hunter's elementary school for a 'parade'. Her batteries had run out and we were leaving so I kindly handed mine to her so she could take pictures of her child. I then promptly forgot that my camera didn't have it's batteries. So I couldn't take any pictures this time. Oh well! I did get some great pictures of Grandma playing with Hunter and Stella. The first 2 are in our backyard and the last one is from the Book Character parade at Hunter's school on Friday the 16th.





My camera is on it's last leg, I think. the button that changes the settings and steers around the menu only works to go left, well, to select all my options you have to go right. I also can't set my date and time stamp either. I need to set it because the batteries were out of it for a few days. As you can see the date is messed up. Just one more thing that needs to get done, or replaced, or fixed.

No comments: