Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I don't get it

So I'm in the parking lot of the gym, trying to find a space to park in. I'm not one of those people who will drive around to get the best spot. I find one and I park. So I notice all these people...circling ... and circling.... looking for a spot that is close to the door of the gym. So I'm wondering why don't they just find a spot, even way out in the boonies of the lot, and hoof it to the door?
I mean, they are there to exercise, right?

What's a little extra walking gonna hurt, yes?

I don't get it, are they afraid to wear themselves out just getting to the door?

That walk is so tough compared to the 30 minutes on the treadmill or that one hour long step class!

Hello!?!

2 comments:

Kandee said...

Kind of like people who fight for a parking spot at Wal-mart just so they are "near the door", yet once inside, they probably walk 1-2 miles just shopping.

Melodie said...

Maybe they're afraid if they can't see their cars from the entrance, they won't be able to find them.
Of course, it's probably just because they are too lazy to walk that few extra yards.