Friday, November 9, 2007

Report Cards

The boys got their report cards on Tuesday and both did very well! Lucas got 2 A's (Band and PE) and 6 B's ( Lang Arts, Reading, Critical thinking, Earth science, Math, Geography) . Hunter's very first ever report card was excellent. They don't grade on the ABCDF scale but on an S and N, which stand for Satisfactory and Needs improvement. He got ALL S's!!! He also got an above average rating on the word recognition part and his letter recognition part. So they are both doing well.


I don't know if anyone has been watching my weight progress, or lack of, I just wanted to let you know that I haven't totally given up and I am still going to the gym (This last week I went 5 times!!) I haven't really lost any weight but my body fat % has dropped so there is movement, just not the scale. I had a slow few weeks there. I am back on. I am actually going to be putting an effort into it! As the Tortoise says "Slow and steady wins the race". It might take me 8 months at this rate but I'll get there one day, I swear I will!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay boys!! That is great news, especially after Hunter's rocky start this year. You must be proud of them both. BTW, your glasses look good on you. Did you decide to keep them?