Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Grade and Work

I just got the grade on my other mid term, the Microbiology Lab. I got a 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel so relieved to be doing well. I'm not normally this excited about it because usually I know that I'm doing well, but this class is really making me work for it. In the past I have not had to put in this much effort into the class to get good grades.

Because of work, I have realized that teenagers don't have a clue. About anything! There is one girl who is barely 16 and she thinks that she has it all figured out... if she only knew. I also realize that I was just like that. My mom is probably laughing at that and thinking: 'just wait until it's not co-workers but my own kids.'

I'm not looking forward to it. Just so you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on passing your class. You must be relieved!