Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Fall T-ball

Hunter has been signed up for T-ball since the last week in August. So far he has been to one practice. The organization had some problems and for some reason couldn't figure out how to get in contact with us. Apparently the whole different area code really throws these people for a loop. Well we finally got in touch with one of the higher up and he got in contact with the coach and the coach finally got in touch with us. Now mind you, the coach knew on a Tuesday how to contact us so we could be in the know about practice times and dates, but I didn't receive an e-mail or call until the following Monday morning. She called me Monday to let me know that practice was that night. (Thanks for the great heads up on that!!!) So they sat around on the phone number for like 6 days and didn't think that I might want some advance warning. Then tonight is the first game, which I don't know what time it is supposed to be at, why you ask?? because our coach doesn't seem to want to call or e-mail to let his team know anything... at all.... UGH!! I want to call and complain but what good is that gonna do, right?!? I think I will call that guy that is supposed to be in charge and ask for my money back. I'm just frustrated. This is about the kids but I can't even get a phone call to find out when stuff is at. I called her(the coach's wife and team mom) today and haven't gotten a call back yet either!!

I guess we'll try again in the spring, that's the busy baseball season anyway.

No comments: