Saturday, October 27, 2007

Not well...

That's how this losing weight thing is going... not well! But it is moving along slllooowwwwlllllyyyy. very slowly. Well 'they' do say the slower it comes off the more likely it will stay off. My friend Melodie has put her weight loss on hold for the moment. I am still working out but certainly not the 4-5 times a week I was aiming for. I have a hard time going when I know that Stella doesn't like to be there without me or her brother. Last time I went with just her she cried and they had to come get me. I did go this morning and missed the Bodypump class I was going to take by like 5 minutes so I just did my own version of it. I am concentrating on my legs because that's the part I hate the most so I make sure I work them almost every time I go.

Next.....

My mom is coming down in about 2 and a half weeks. She is taking the Family to Novemberfest to play. Here are some pictures from the last time she was down.




I also don't think I posted a picture of Stella's blanket that my mom and I made last time she was here. It has Dora in pink on one side and Deigo in blue on the other.

Oh and some more news is that Lucas will be having another brother to add to his family. I just love that our taxes are paying the medicaid bill for that ultrasound because she won't get her dead ass of the couch and get herself a job. Her alcoholic boyfriend is just as bad. He has only been working a couple of days a week because of the rain. HELLOOOOO.... is anybody home??? You're getting ready to have a baby, GET ANOTHER JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He can't afford to support her and Jillian now and they are adding another baby!! What's wrong with people??? Heck, I found a job that I can take my kids with me. They can certainly find SOMETHING. They hire those mentally and physically handicapped people at Publix, that would be perfect because they already know that Publix hires the mentally challenged!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: