Saturday, September 29, 2007

No Change

I'm frustrated because there is no change! I didn't lose any weight this week. I'm exactly the same 157.0 that I was last week. Maybe I lost some fat and gained the same amount in muscle. I didn't have time to check my body fat this morning so I'm going with that answer!! I have been working out so that MUST be it, right?!?
On Wednesday I worked with the PT and she really made me work it! It hurt to sit down and stand up and move my arms, well,.... move anything really!LOL!! This morning I went back for some more punishment. I did a Bodypump class and that kicked my butt. I hurt now, but in a good way.
I'm picking up another day of actually working in the Kid's Club. I'll be working on Tuesdays and Fridays now. Not too happy about it but I felt like I couldn't say no, but I will tell her in a few weeks that I don't want to do 2 days anymore. There is another girl that wants to work there just to get the membership so I won't feel too bad about it.

Nothing else too exciting going on. I know I'm boring, but that also means nothing bad is happening either!!

No comments: