Wednesday, September 12, 2007

4 Rooms

All 4 bedrooms are in use now!!!!! So far it's been easy and no fuss. In case you didn't know, Stella has been sleeping with Andrew and I in our room since she was born, on her own bed but still in the room. For a short time when we first moved into the house Hunter was also in there with us on a bed of his own too. Now since this past Friday night Stella has been sleeping in her big girl room on her big girl bed!! There were 2 nights that she woke up and called out for me but she went back to sleep fairly easily. I am hoping for continued success!! Andrew and I are excited to have our private space back! So finally, after over 2 years of being in the house, we are finally using all four bedrooms and that is one of the biggest reasons we moved out here, so all the kids could have their own room. This is a picture of Stella's big girl bed but ours is in white. (Thanks Mom and Norm) While my mom was here we made Stella a blanket, one side is pink with Dora the Explorer and the other side is blue with Diego and baby jaguar on it. She sleeps with it every night and carries it out with her in the morning.

On a totally different note. Andrew has diabetes. I now HAVE to cook better and I'm know that I'm going to struggle with it mainly because I know the kids will resist having to eat their veggies and I don't want to cook stuff that Andrew can't have because of the whole temptation factor. I like eating veggies, I know that I feel better when I eat better. I know that Andrew is struggling with it, he seems to still think he can eat McD's. I know it's hard for him but it's a reality check for him, and I think he is resisting and he really can't because he'll make himself really sick.

Oh and one other thing is that every day Hunter resists going to school and whines and cries and begs not to go but every day I pick him up and he seems so happy and excited and he ALWAYS tells me that he's had a great day!!! Go figure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea for Stella! Yea for mommy and daddy!

jen