Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Employed



I am happy to announce that I am now employed. I mean outside the home, LOL. I went on Monday and filled out applications at Books A Million and at Lifestyle Family Fitness. Well, today I got called backed from the woman at LFF and went for an interview and was hired!! It's not that it's a great job but it's only 3-4.5 hours a week and I can have Stella with me (or the others too, if there is no school) and I get a free membership at the gym, YEA!!! That was really the reason I applied there. I am also hoping that BAM will call me too and I can work there in the evening and make some extra money for the household.


Maybe I'll actually be able to get in better shape by my birthday at the end of November! My goal is to fit into the jeans I have hanging on my wall. They are Lucky brand size 28. I think I'll need to lose about 15lbs before I'll fit into them again. I was ALMOST into them when I got pregnant with Stella (3 yrs ago) I hope they are still stylish when I can wear them again, LOL. I think that between the new cooking regime (because of the diabetes thing) and a membership at the gym, that dropping the extra pounds won't be too hard. (I hope).

2 comments:

Melodie said...

Congratulations on the new job! I hope you enjoy it.

I know what you mean about wanting to lose weight. I have been wanting to lose a little weight for a while, but haven't been doing anything about it. Now, my weight has crept up a bit and I am just disgusted with myself. So, I think I'm going to actually have to do something about it. At least it shouldn't be too hard to get out and walk once the weather starts cooling off.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Stacy!!

jen