Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Goals

I have them, I really do!! My goal is to lose this extra weight that I've been carrying around since I had Hunter. About 20 extra pounds!! Since I work at the gym and have a membership I have gone twice. I know that's not much. To my defense I wasn't sure how Stella was going to do without me in there. She does great, in fact, she cries when we leave if you can believe that! On Friday I went and had an evaluation done which basically tells you what you weigh and what you should weigh and how to get there. So I weigh in at 157 with 24.6% body fat. Their nifty little computer model says that in 13 weeks of doing cardio and resistance training 4 days a week I should drop about 19 pounds as long as I'm following a sensible diet. Which I am 90% of the time because of Andrew being diabetic. So that means if I don't cheat, I can be a hot tamale by Christmas!!! (and I can wear my skinny clothes) So be prepared for me to post some before and after pictures by then. ( I won't horrify you with any before pics now)

PS. I was going to go to the gym this morning but the time got away from me and the kid's club is closed now and I can't leave them with Andrew because he just had surgery and is always on the verge of a medicated slumber! I definitely want to make it tomorrow!!

No comments: