Friday, August 10, 2007

Ummmm... I can't think of a good title...

So today is Friday and I just got back from grocery shopping. I had to plan for Lucas's 'party' (he's just having a sleep over) and he asked to have s'mores on the fire for dessert. His mother called this morning to find out what he wanted for his birthday!?! We are just going to give him $$$, which is what he wants so he can go buy his own stuff. Cheaper and easier for me.

I need to at least start thinking about the sprinkler/messy party that I am having next Friday. We want to make it messy, but how??? Slime? Is that a good idea? Jello? Hmmm..... No more spaghetti, it's a pain to get out of the grass and to cook all of it too.
With a bunch of people coming over I need to get the house all the way put back together. I don't know what to do with the old family room. I guess I'll just line the walls with all the toys like it was in the old playroom. I also need to clean out the garage so people can walk through there with out falling down and stuff.

Next Wednesday both kids have a dentist appt and Shannon is just going to drop off Luke so I can take him since it's her week with him next week. Then on Thursday both boys have their orientation at school. Luke's is in the morning and I'll meet Shannon there. Hunter's is in the afternoon so at least I won't be running around like crazy. I should have enough time in between to clean the house and mow the yard for the party on Friday!LOL

Then Monday is my baby boy's first day of school, sniff, sniff. I am looking forward to it actually. He NEEDS the structure that I can't give him. He behaves better when he's at school and getting that structure. I'm just not good at structure, I would stress out about it too much. Plus he will meet some new friends.

Post more later.....

No comments: