Monday, August 6, 2007

Stuff

In general stuff is going on in my life. Just yesterday we finally got all the furniture and TV and new area rugs put in the remodeled playroom that is now the new family room. It looks fabulous if I do say so myself. It came out exactly as I saw it in my own head. I know that sounds weird but I knew what I wanted and just had to find the right things (flooring, wall color, rug, curtains) to make it match the picture in my head.




The colors in the photo aren't quite right, but you get the picture. Those of you who had seen it before can see the difference from the wood walls, vinyl ceiling and green carpet.





Next news is that Stella is doing great not nursing. She is (for the most part) sleeping through the night. Woo Hoo!! Now if I could get Hunter and Stella to both sleep through the night on the same night and to get Andrew to quit snoring I could get a good nights rest!! LOL





The next tidbit is that Shannon, Luke's mom, who is preggers with her 3rd kid, is no longer together with the baby daddy! Yea, you read that right. She apparently is mad that he isn't becoming the family oriented guy she wanted him to become. I guess no one told her that you can't change a guy just because YOU want to have a baby, and a baby won't change a guy. He's 30 something and still drinking and partying and she's surprised that he's still drinking and partying now that she's preggers. So now she's living back with her parents with Jillian (her 2nd kid with no daddy) and with no job and no good job prospect. Good luck to her though because she's gonna need it. Thankfully Luke is living with us and isn't getting moved around.

No comments: