Thursday, August 16, 2007

Baseboards

Yes! baseboards. I want new baseboards in the whole house. Well just the part that has that crappy, supposed to be door frame casing, dust collecting, horribly put in, cut too short in places baseboard. The baseboard don't touch the floor in some places so the dirt just gets stuck up under it. I feel like I can't get my house clean. It would cost probably about $300 plus a gallon of paint but after spending $7500 on our new room that's just not gonna happen.
I also need to take the front door off the hinges and give a good coat of paint and the door frame and outside casing. But it's just too hot to have the door wide open like that, so it'll have to wait till a cooler day probably sometime in November. I would like to paint the hallway with some kind of washable paint. Right now it looks like crap! Actually, compared to the new room, the rest of the house looks like crap!

No comments: