Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'll get there this time!!

So After being invited to the beach I remembered that back in January I was on weight watchers. I never got to my goal weight. I did lose about 10lbs. And I stayed there for the last 4 months.

But in light of the up and coming beach vacation I feel that I would benefit from losing the remaining weight that I wanted to lose which was a grand total of 16.6 lbs. I am happy to announce that today when I weighed myself at work I am down 3 whole pounds from last Tuesday and down a total of 14.2 lbs (since January). I am now only 2.4 lbs away from my initial goal but now I have a new goal of reaching 135lbs.

I think I can lose 7.4 lbs in 3 1/2 weeks. Maybe. I just have to remember I'll be in my bathing suit for a week. Next to my friend who is a skinny mini.

I'm hungry!LOL!

No comments: