Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Weigh In

Well, I was conspicuously absent in my weigh in last week. That was because I was up instead of down. So I'll tell you now because I am now down again.Yeah!! Two weeks ago I was 141.2, last week I was 142.0 (yes, I know only up less than a pound, but up none the less)
Today I was 139.0!!!!
Woo-Hoo!!!
Passed my original goal and only 4 lbs away from my newest goal. I am thrilled to say the least. I can now fit into and actually zip all of my pants even my Lucky jeans!!. The bad news is that my fav jeans are now too big, and because they sat so low on my hips before, now they just fall down... all the way down!!!LOL

I am ready for my beach vacation. I'm ready to be seen in a bikini again.

Ps. I want to post a picture of me but I have no recent ones. I'm always the one taking pictures.

2 comments:

Working Mama said...

Congrats - that is a great success. You can post a bikini pick from your beach trip when you get back!!!

Melodie said...

I was going to say the same thing as Andrea. Make sure to get a bikini pic and post it when you get back.