Thursday, July 24, 2008

So much to do....

I've been very busy today. I did my shopping for vacation and made a stop at the liquor store, although with the kids acting the way they have I might need to go back!! LOL I picked up my paycheck, cashed it, went by Gamestop so Hunter could get a new game by trading in old ones, and went to the pool store to get more chlorine.

I have also packed and done some laundry. I'm am currently waiting for some banana muffins to finish cooking in the oven and I'm about 1/2 cup short of flour for a last batch, so I guess I'm done with that. I need to prepare some chicken and freeze it. Shred some other chicken and freeze that too. I also need to clean out the van today. All this stuff has to get done today because tomorrow I will be going to my Orientation at school and it's says it's an all day thing. I hope not, but I'm prepared for it to be. On Saturday I will be getting up at the crack of dawn to try my hand at a garage on the other end of town. I'm hoping to make some last minute cash for the vacation (I need it for the booze!!!) Actually we were hoping to make it to a nearby water park up by the beach that we are going to, but we'll see how it works out.

We leave on Sunday!!! Only 3 days away!!!

I got good news from my sister on Wednesday that I forgot to share: The baby has caught up in weight!! So the bed rest that she is on is doing the trick and she has to remain on bed rest. If I'm right she is about 29 weeks and they are hoping to get her to 36 weeks. I'm so happy for her and so glad things are looking up again.

No comments: