Thursday, July 17, 2008

Feeling a little Krazy

In the next 10 days or so I have a LOT of things to do and lots to remember to do. That's the hard part for me is the remembering. Stella's birthday is Saturday and I'm having a small get together. I'm planning on making THIS cake for her because she asked for butterflies and flowers on her cake. She also asked for chocolate cake with chocolate frosting... she is SO my kid!! So preparations for that cake will have to start Friday. Also on Friday I have a birthday party to take Hunter to and I will need to get a present for that birthday party. I need to go grocery shopping but I can't do that until payday (guess what day that is.... yeah, Friday). On Saturday before Stella's party I will be picking up my mom at the train station. She comes from the Fort Lauderdale area visiting my sister and is the best way to get from there to hear (cheaper and faster than renting a car!). I'd like to do a little decorating for the party like streamers and balloons but I don't know if I'll get that done or not. Then after that's all over with, my friend and I are planning to have another garage sale right before we leave on vacation. (We leave the following Sunday and the GS will be on that Saturday) I think I must be Krazy!! For vacation I will need to pack for a week for myself and 2 kids and food and toys and stuff for the looooong car ride. The car ride. Yep. 6.5 hours with no stops. we are driving with 5 (yes I said 5) kids in the van. I know I'm Krazy. So it'll probably take us about 7.5 to 8 hours to get there. But, once we get there I hope it to be very relaxing and an easy vacation..... I can hope, right?

Anyway, back to all the crap I need to get done. I can't do it now. I have to wait until closer to whatever it is to do it. I can't pack now... the kids'll still need their stuff. I can't make the cake now... it'll get stale. I can't have the garage sale now... it's Thursday and no one will come to buy my junk on a Thursday. I can't go grocery shopping... not till payday. I can't pick-up my mom... she won't be there yet.

But I could go tie up the kids and have a Drink. Something with an umbrella in it!

I kid, I kid!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Good luck on getting everything done. I have faith in you; you can do it! Have a great vacation!

Melodie said...

I hate when I have so much stuff to get done, but I can't start on it right away. It's so frustrating! I just keep going over everything I need to do in my head until it feels like it's going to explode. Good luck with everything.
And have a great time on vacation, too.

Working Mama said...

Oh my, I LOVE that cake! It is SO cute. You have got to post a picture when you make it. I hope she has a wonderful birthday!