Thursday, May 10, 2007

Stressed

Ok, We are refinancing the house and I'm totally stressed about it, I just hate that it is such a huge financial commitment and we can't lock in our rate until 30 days before we sign. I only have 30 days to make sure it's the right move! Plus we are hoping to take money out to fix the play room and make it our new living room. That takes some planning and I just NEED to know what is happening.

The other stress right now is figuring out what in the world I'm gonna do with 3 kids all summer. With the age difference between Hunter and Lucas it's going to be hard to find things that are appropriate for both of them. Stella is really just along for the ride at this point. I wouldn't be so hard if we weren't on a budget. I would just get passes to all the theme parks and we could just rotate doing them. That would cost a small fortune. Disney alone would be $1400 for all of us. I think I will settle for a zoo pass and maybe Adventure Island. Or maybe the weekday pass to Wet n' Wild.... I don't know...... So many choices, so little money.

Vacation is another thing to add to the 'I'm stressed out about it' list. It depends on the refinance too. Not as much as the remodel but still it weighs in the balance of whether or not we can get the terms we need/want. We want to spend a week over in Orlando at a resort and do one of the big parks and a water park and Wonder Works and some other stuff and hopefully Andrew and I can get some relaxing in somewhere. Key word: Hopefully.

No comments: