Monday, May 14, 2007

Oh, It was Mother's Day...

Is exactly what I think my husband was thinking. No Breakfast in bed. No big fancy present. No little present. No card. Not even a card he had Hunter and Stella make while I was napping because he forgot to get one earlier. Nope. Nothing. Zip. Zero. And to think that last week he was telling me what the kids could get him for Father's Day. Then to top that off, Lucas comes home from his mother's house and he said that her boyfriend had cooked a giant breakfast for her and everyone else. WTH, they don't even have kids together, nor are they married or anything. UGH!! I asked him to let me go to Mayfaire (the art show my dad was a vendor at) by my self and he says " but I've never been to one, you always go when your dad's in town." And I'm thinking, yeah, with 2 -3 kids who don't want to be there in tow. What great fun that is! Can you tell I'm a little ticked off? So we went to Mayfaire and of course the kids are complaining and he's ready to go before we have even seen half of the stuff. We did walk the whole length and back but did not stop to really look at anything.

I guess next year I'm just going to have to plan my day and tell him what's going to happen and if he doesn't like it..... TOO BAD!!!

No comments: