Tuesday, May 8, 2007

First one ever...

Well, I have decided to start my own blog. I enjoy reading my friends blogs (even if they don't post too much) So I figured I should start one so they can enjoy reading about my life, LOL! This is all totally new to me. I will have to learn how to post pictures and add links and all that stuff.

This morning I got up and decided to take Hunter and Stella to Kid City. When we walked out of the house it was all smoky and I just figured someone in the neighborhood was burning, NBD, right? Well, the further we got from the house the worse it got. I finally heard on the radio that it is smoke from the forest fires in north Florida and the smoke is being blown all the way down here by the wind. It's making a beautiful day yucky and I was hoping to open the house up again today but now I can't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We drove half way through North Carolina before the smoke let up! It was horrible, especially in N Florida and GA!!

I'm glad you started a blog!