Saturday, August 16, 2008

no more pictures

at least for awhile. My camera is officially broken and will not take even one more photo. I'm very sad. I just keep thinking about all the things I won't be able to take pictures of.

On Monday I will miss the first day of school pictures :-(

On Thursday I will will my first day of class picture :-(

Then there is Lucas's birthday party, Jillian's party, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas....

I am now a poor college student with no means of getting a new camera until I'm done with school.... In two (yes 2) years. I will miss out on capturing all those memories for 2 years..

I'm very distraught over this,
very sad,
and frustrated,

I really want a new camera,
I guess I can always resort to stealing my daughters VTech camera, it doesn't take good pictures, usually very blurry and too bright, and no way to zoom in on the subject....

very sad...

Maybe the retailers will here my distraught voice and put out some really great fabulous deal on Black Friday at 5am and I can wait in a crazy long line and be one of the people to get a $500 camera for $10!! I can hope, right?

3 comments:

Karen said...

I know you probably want a digital, but you can have my 35mm if you want. Film is probably still cheap and you can easily convert them to digital now days. It's a Canon Sure Shot. Let me know. I never use it anymore.

Melodie said...

I have two "old fashioned" cameras, if you're interested. I have a 35mm that is about 13 years old, and an Advantix camera that's at least six years old. But they're free for the asking.

Working Mama said...

How did first day of school go??? Haven't seen any posts...everything go o.k.?? Is Hunter happy? Have you started school yet for fall..is this your internship semester??? Lots of questions - fill us in!!
andrea