Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cousin Bob

Last Saturday i went to my cousin Bob's graduation ceremony. He graduated from University of Florida with a B.S.. I got a call from him 2 days ago telling me that he won't be seeing me or the kids for a long time. I ask him why what's going on?? He tells me that he just got a call from the University of Hawaii telling him that he has just been accepted to their college of pharmacy!!

I can't believe it! He had been wait listed at that University since May or so and just now gets the call. Classes start next week I think! In Hawaii!! He's so lucky!! I hope he does well and doesn't get too carried away surfing.

yeah for Bob!!!!!!

2 comments:

Working Mama said...

Wow, that's pretty exciting. What a beautiful setting to "have" to study in!!

Melodie said...

Way to go, Cousin Bob! Maybe you can go visit him sometime! ;)