Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hi there!

I'm here and alive, I really am!

I have a camera again!!! Yeah for me, thanks to my mom, Yeah for her too!! LOL

I do have some pictures to post but I'm still figuring out the camera right now.

Do you see that lady over there on the right side of my page? That's supposed to represent me. Yeah, I know, it's not exactly me but close enough...

Well, I have dressed her up in scrubs, just like I wear everyday to school. The color is pretty darn close to what we have to wear. there are 12 of us poor souls that have to wear that god awful ugly color for the next 2 years. We look like big highlighters walking through the campus. you can see us a mile away.

At least we won't get lost.....

4 comments:

Working Mama said...

Well at least you can get some cute scrubs when you are done w/ school & working!!! I hope you are enjoying school - I know it's a lot of work. But I know you are going to do great. How is Hunter? Any better with going to school than the first week?? Good to see you are alive!

Melodie said...

Nice scrubs! What kind of background is that?

I'm glad you're still alive. How do you like school? How are the kiddos doing with school? Does Stella miss her mommy while you're at school?

Melodie said...

By the way, those scrubs really make your boobs look huge! I thought real scrubs were pretty good at hiding boobs.

Working Mama said...

I think the background of space - she's a Celestial Hygenist! LOL