Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Slow

My weight loss is going sooo slooow right now. In 2 weeks I have only lost another 1.6 lbs. I need to start exercising but Stella is hating the gym now. What to do? Scarlett didn't help by bring those delicious egg rolls to the group meeting the other day, LOL. I probably woulda lost more if I hadn't eaten 3 of them!! But they were sooo good. MMMMMmmmmm! The girl I usually work with is a good motivator and I think I will try to work out with her at least once a week.
I also need to start doing better on school work. This Sociology class with no deadlines is bad for me. I need deadlines for each assignment not just one deadline for all the assignments. I'm not good enough to make myself do it!! I need to write 3 more papers by the end of February. Call me on it, Please!!

2 comments:

jennifer said...

A paper a week girl! That is your deadline.

Scarlett said...

sorry about the egg rolls - imagine if you had 20 of them sitting in your face! That's why I HAD to get rid of them... You're doing great. 1.5 pounds is not bad - slow but steady - that's how you do it. Working out will help speed things up, and you get more points for workouts. Try a spin class - a one hour spin class is worth 7 points!