Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

My husband tries very hard. I know he does. He just doesn't get it. Not one little bit. I even told him what I wanted. That apparently didn't help. I did get a really nice card. It is beautiful and I think he actually read it before he bought it (or at least after he bought it). I did get a pink striped bag from Victoria's Secret. In that bag was a really nice perfume (good choice too, I really like it) and 6 (six) bottles of lotion, all different scents. Oh and a pink bag that they give you for donating to the charity that VS is backing right now (I don't know which one but probably some breast cancer one)



I now have NO excuse for smelling bad!!

Oh and in case your wondering what I did ask for it was a CHI flat iron like this or this

1 comment:

Working Mama said...

the lotion & perfume is great - but I have to admit I have a CHI flat iron and it's pretty snazzy...not that my hubby would have ever gotten it for me! But how nice he got you something!!!
Andrea