Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Getting there...

on my papers. I have completed and submitted 2 of 6 papers. I got an 80% on the first one and a 100% on the second one. The next assignment seems a little more fun. I have a to pretend I won 100 million dollars and have to address a social problem like homeless, health care or gang violence.
Better than writing about some dead guy.

Other news is that I gained 0.6 pounds back. But it's not just me. Several of the girls in the group are gaining weight, albeit one of them is pregnant, but it still counts!LOL
I have to start exercising.
I have to start exercising.
I have to start exercising.
(tapping the heels of my sneakers together)

4 comments:

Melodie said...

If you're tapping your heels together, don't wish for exercise, wish to lose the weight without exercise. Isn't that what we all really want anyway? (So far, it's not working for me.)

Working Mama said...

great job on the papers, Stacy! This next one will be so much better - there are so many social issues out there and 100 million dollars would be a nice start. does it have to be a brand new "something" or can it be an extension of an already-in-existence program? I know of a great program in Tampa targeting adolescents that could use an imaginary Polk Co expansion...if you need any help, let me know!
Andrea

jennifer said...

If you need help or contacts let me know Stacy. PC is where I worked.

Anonymous said...

You know.....I keep checking your blog and you just aren't posting!! What's up!!?? :<)