Monday, March 24, 2008

Oh boy!

I'm having a really hard time sticking to weight watchers right now and for the last like 3-4 weeks. I think I've probably gained a pound or two back. My mom will be down in a week and I'm hoping that she will provide some inspiration. My will power left awhile ago.

On a plus side I have been working out. on Saturday I went to a body pump class and now it hurts to walk. I will go again on Wednesday to the same class and then try and make it 2 more times to just do cardio on the treadmill or one of those other machines.

On another subject, today is the last day of the 3rd grading period at school and Lucas might actually get straight A's!!! It'll be the first time in a while(maybe ever) that he's done this well and a big change from him having trouble earlier this year. So we told him if he gets all A's we would get him a small reward, probably a new game. I don't normally like to reward for grades but he really improved a lot from last quarter and I do think it's a big deal and hard to achieve with 8 classes total.

Me on the other hand, I'm still behind in my Sociology class. I'm heading down to the library here in a bit to get a copy of the book I've got to read then write a 1500 word paper on it. I still have 3 other smaller papers to write and one last quiz on the last 4 chapters in the text book (of which I still have 2.5 chapters to read) Shhh..... don't tell Luke I'm behind, LOL!!!!

3 comments:

Melodie said...

Way to go, Luke! Emily got her report card today and she has straight A's for the third time in a row. She's never done that before this year. If she does it again next nne weeks, I'm definitely going to have to get her some sort of reward.
Sarah hasn't gotten straight A's in a while now, so I told her that if she gets straight A's for the last two nine weeks of this year, and the first two of next year, then I would buy her a laptop.

Scarlett said...

TAG! See my blog post for further instruction! ;) Just thought I'd give you a little motivation for a new post!

Working Mama said...

I want to see a new post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
andrea